From Thursday 5th November, Lincoln Wellington AC training will be suspended until further notice, awaiting advice on re-opening from UK Athletics.
In the guidance provided by England Athletics it is stated that the lockdown includes the suspension of:
- All indoor club group coaching activity
- All outdoor club group coaching activity
- All indoor track and field competitions
- All outdoor competition (track and field, cross country, road, trail, fell and multi-terrain)
- All face-to-face coach and officials’ education
However, training outside is still able to take place with members of your own household or one other person and 1:1 coaching sessions may take place. In these instances social distancing measures must be maintained at all times.
We hope that normal training can resume again soon and wish all our members the best in these uncertain times. Keep training hard and if any members are feeling lost, confused or in need of support then please do reach out and we can help one another as an athletics community.
With very best wishes
Denise Timmis Chair,
Lincoln Wellington AC